Gå til innhold

My 338i

Gjest Killerbee

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Killerbee

Hi

I am new to this forum - I found it while searching info about Norwegian gray E30 with S38 turbo engine - please if someone have any info - post me please

Here is my car

12.jpg?phEFkLABqf.0VyQr

16.jpg?phEFkLABcVUYN7ST

6.jpg?phEFkLABzdTL5PGI

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi. :)

Maybe this is the car you're talking about:

http://www.e30.no/bilder/e30/m3/m3.htm

At least it's got a E34 M5 turbo engine, and it's gray. There's not many of those around. But... this one has a S36, not S38.

The owner's name is Helge Vik, and the car is a E30 M3 with a E34 M5 turbo converted engine.

I believe he's pushing 700bhp or something like that, but they plan going for even higher boost in the future. They tried dynoing the car, but it couldn't handle all the power and got broken.. :twisted:

BTW: Your pics are all red X's. Yahoo doesn't seem to allow direct linking...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It is S38B36 3.6 engine

Oh man. That's embarrasing. I was thinking B36 vs B38 and typing S36 and S38. Ouch.. :oops:

yes - the car is same - can you give me owners e-mail or something

Unfortunately I don't have his e-mail, but I can ask around a bit.

www.kamikadze.onlineshowoff.com

photos.yahoo.com/tvnenov

Woah. That's a car you don't see every day... Looks good, even though I think I'd prefer it without the mauveish color on the wheels and the b-pillars. But that's just me... ;-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Killerbee

I will be very thankful for any info

Very soon this second colour will be black - I know that it is not too good but I see it when it was too late :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, it seems it's hard to find his email address, if he's even got any that is...

I don't really wanna post his phone number here, but since the phone book is there for everyone to use, you could've found his number without my help. So...

Here's a search for Helge Vik in Skien

I'm guessing he's the one with the number starting with a 9...

It's a cell phone number, so you could text message (SMS) him if you feel like it.

And BTW, guest posting isn't open anymore. You'll have to register if you wanna reply...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...