Gå til innhold

BMW 320d e90 sentrallås

Andreas123

Anbefalte innlegg

SI B51 19 07

Body Equipment September 2009

Technical Service

This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B51 19 07 dated September 2009.

designates changes to this revision

SUBJECT

Doors Will Not Unlock Using the Key Fob or Central Locking Button

MODEL

E90, E91 (3 Series) produced up to 11/2008

SITUATION

One or more of the doors may not unlock when using the remote key outside the vehicle, or the central locking button inside the car. It is still possible, however, to unlock the door by using the key in the driver's door lock cylinder or by pulling the door handle on the inside of the car.

Typically fault codes A6D4 and A6D5 are stored in the Junction Box Electronics (JBBF).

CAUSE

This is due to a blown fuse in the JBBF caused by either:

An excessive amperage draw by one of the door lock actuators, which is commonly attributed to silicone contamination; or

An intermittent, but acceptable, amperage spike slightly above 15A, due to normal variation in the locking system.

CORRECTION

Replace the fuse with one of a different rating.

Replace the necessary actuator as well, but only if it is drawing excessive amperage.

NOTE: Never spray any silicone products into the latch, as this will lead to premature failure.

PROCEDURE

Perform a vehicle test using ISTA.

Inspect fuse 57 (up to 9/07 production) or 73 (from 9/07 production) in the JBE.

Replace the blown 15A fuse with a 20A fuse.

Perform a function test by activating the door locks 10 times in succession via the central locking switch.

NOTE: The thermal protection will be activated after about 15 successive activations and does not indicate any damage to the system.

Carefully observe the operation of each lock actuator while it is being cycled. Lock actuators with some degree of damage will exhibit noticeable symptoms of this, such as slow operation, abnormal noises, etc.

If either one of the front door lock actuators is determined to be the source of the blown fuse, both front door latches (which contain the lock actuators) should be replaced per Repair Instruction REP 51 21 090. For this replacement, the door latch kit, which contains both the left and right side latches, must be used.

If either one of the rear door lock actuators is determined to be the source of the blown fuse, only that single faulty latch should be replaced per Repair Instruction REP 51 22 090.

If one of the front lock actuators and one of the rear lock actuators appears to be faulty, both front latches and the single faulty rear latch should be replaced per Repair Instruction REP 51 21 090 and REP 51 22 090.

If no faulty lock actuators can be identified, wait 2 minutes and then repeat step 4.

NOTE: If any door latches are to be replaced, the attached procedure should be utilized in conjunction with the REP noted above. This attachment will reduce the amount of time necessary to perform the replacement.

After the second functional test, if no faulty lock actuators can be identified, none of the latches should be replaced.

PARTS INFORMATION

Part Number

Description

Quantity

51 21 7 263 086

Door latch kit (contains both left and right latches)

As required

51 22 7 060 295

Door latch – left rear

As required

51 22 7 060 296

Door latch – right rear

As required

61 13 6 942 071

20 Amp mini fuse

WARRANTY INFORMATION

Covered under the terms of the BMW New Vehicle Limited Warranty or the Certified Pre-Owned Program for the second cause listed above.

NOTE: If both front door latches are being replaced, the door latch kit noted above must be used as opposed to ordering both left and right latches separately. Failure to use and claim this part kit will result in a delayed or denied claim.

Defect Code:

51 21 90 15 00

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"Døde fordi en jakke var klemt fast i bakdøra på bilen".

Takk til Andreas123 for informasjonsbulletengen fra BMW om dette emnet.

Du sparte meg for noen kroner. Hvor sender jeg belønningen..? :-)

Her om dagen fungerte plutselig ikke lenger sentrallåsen på min 2007 E90 320D (-> 9/07). Førerdøra kunne låses med fjernkontrollen, men jeg måtte bruke nøkkel for å åpne den. Det kom "låselyder" og blink når jeg brukte fjernkontrollen, så jeg mistenkte ikke at dette dreide seg om en sikring.

Hos forhandleren (Bilsalongen i Skien) ante de ingen ting om problemet, i hvert fall ikke de to som stod bak diskene for hhv. deler og service når jeg var der. Ingen av dem tilbød seg å spørre andre om det fantes en enkel løsning på problemet. Det var litt skuffende. (Jeg er forøvrig godt fornøyd med firmaet). Verkstedtime ble satt opp (12 dager fram i tid, uten å kunne ha med passasjerer..). Jeg dro hjem og googlet litt, og fant heldigvis denne bulletengen som andreas123 hadde lagt ut her!

Med mye akrobatikk fikk jeg byttet sikring nr 57 som befant seg svært utilgjengelig langt innenfor hanskerommet. Høyre førerdør var jo ikke til åpne, så adkomsten ble veldig knotete. Forrige eier har tydeligvis opplevd det samme problemet ettersom den originale sikringene på 15A var allerede byttet ut til 20A.

Problemet så ut til å bestå....helt til jeg startet opp motoren. Da var plutselig alt OK :-) Jeg antar at det ligger info i bilens "hjerne" om at sikring 57 er defekt, og at denne feilen ikke blir oppdatert før bilen har blitt startet opp igjen...?

Når jeg nå fikk åpnet v. bakdør, falt det ut en hempe fra en glidelås. Jeg antar at denne har satt døra/låsen i litt spenn slik at det trengs mer kraft (mer en 20 ampere) for å åpne låsen, slik at sikringen brenner av.

Før jeg skiftet sikringen, fikk jeg ikke åpnet noen andre dører enn førerdøra. Dette er en skummel/livsfarlig ordning hvis jeg skulle kjøre i vannet, slå rundt o.l..

Det er litt trist om det skulle stått i min evnt. nekrolog "Døde fordi en jakke var klemt fast i bakdøra på bilen".

Så vidt jeg forstår blir plusskabelen til batteriet kuttet hvis airbag'ene utløses (og at hornet tuter og hovedlysene blinker..?) Virker vindusheisene i et slikt tilfelle?

Jeg bør nok skaffe meg en slik liten "vindus-knuse-hammer" med beltekutter å ha liggende i bilen...

P.s.

Er det mulig for private å tak i/få tilgang til alle BMW's bulletenger/feilssøkingsprosedyrer for min bil..?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hadde samme problem i dag med min 06 e90. Det var et knot å komme til ettersom jeg ikke fikk opp passasjerdøren. Men skiftet sikring 57 som var tydelig brutt, fra 15a til 20a etter tips i denne tråden. Startet bilen og ventet ca to minutter før jeg skrudde av motoren. Og vips så funket sentrallåsen igjen. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...