Gå til innhold

BMW ConnectedDrive

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei.  Har spørsmål angående importere og ConnectedDrive.

Har vert i kontakt med BMW Norge og dem sier at biler som er produsert før juli 2014 og som er import fra Tyskland, her går det ikke å få ConnectedDrive til å fungere i Norge siden simkort/modul er for gammelt og ikke kan brukes i Norge. 

Har en BMW 525 XDRIVE som var registrert i Tyskland første gang september 2012.

Er det noen som har vert bortig dette problemet tidligere og går det i det å få dette til å funke i Norge?

Endret av oddbjorn.jenssen@gmail.com
skrivefeil
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

7 hours ago, oddbjorn.jenssen@gmail.com said:

Har prøvd din måte. Men får bare beskjed om at bilen er disconnected. Får det samme svaret i Norge å nor jeg prøver å legge den til.  :oops:

Har du sjekket utstyrslisten din? At du faktisk har de valgene som gir deg connected drive? Fikk det til å fungere fint i min tidligere 2012 modell. 

Du kan ikke bruke norsk connected drive konto. Du må lage en på de Tyske sidene.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mener det er option S616 eller S6AA.

Liten update:

1. BMW ConnectedDrive basic features

• prerequisites for using BMW ConnectedDrive Services & Apps are the basic features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • if you have booked one of these basic features, you can additionally book the services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services (Real Time Traffic Information, Concierge Services, Remote Services, Online Entertainment, Internet) as an extra option
  • one part of these basic features is the special equipment option BMW Teleservices (6AE) including a permanently installed SIM card. The special equipment option is supplied automatically on booking the features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)

a. ConnectedDrive Services (SA6AK)

• the special equipment option is the central unit to allow the further booking of individual services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services
  • use of the service calls for identification of the vehicle and processing of the required information – data are subsequently deleted
  • enquiries are transferred as necessary (as part of point of interest query) to service providers – data are subsequently deleted and are not forwarded to third parties

b. Intelligent Emergency Call (SA6AC)

• prerequisite for the further booking of individual services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services
  • data for identifying and localising the vehicle as well as information relevant for rescue purposes are sent to the emergency call control centre
  • any enquiries that may occur as well as any necessary data are transmitted to the service provider – they are used for rendering the service and not forwarded to third parties

c. BMW Teleservices (SA6AE)

• basis for the BMW Teleservices (6AE) special equipment option is a permanently installed SIM card in the vehicle. The special equipment option is supplied automatically on booking the features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • this service is used to maintain the customer’s mobility
  • when service is needed or ordered by the customer, the service-related technical data (e.g. service information, vehicle status information, etc.) are sent to BMW 
  • when service is needed no personal information is transferred
  • regular transfer of technical data to BMW for development purposes in the form of a BMW Teleservice Report – purely technical, no personal information. The function BMW Teleservice Report isn't constantly activated. The system is a demand-driven service that sends technical data from individual vehicles to BMW at regular (time or kilometre-based) intervals. This technical, vehicle-specific data (e.g. the status of the coolant thermostat) is useful for the further development of our vehicles
  • examination of the battery charge status by BMW Teleservice Battery Guard; if the charge falls alarmingly because the parking lights were left on, the customer receives a notification by text message or email (according to registration / personal settings on the ConnectedDrive website).

2. Real Time Traffic Information (SA6AM)

• requirement for using the Real Time traffic Information (6AM) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • required traffic information is determined by Floating Car Data, for which every BMW with ConnectedDrive capability is representing a mobile traffic sensor or Floating Car
  • individual positioning and sensor data – completely anonymised – are sent to BMW and a service provider with details of the current time

3. Remote Services (SA6AP)

• requirement for using the Remote Services (6AP) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • requirement: registration in the My BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal
  • the vehicle can, for example, be locked and unlocked via the BMW Call Centre or My BMW Remote App (smartphone app)
  • My BMW Remote App is available on the App Store or on Google Play™
  • other Remote Services functions: localisation of the vehicle by flashing the lights/sounding the horn, temperature control inside the vehicle, sending POIs (Points of Interest) to the vehicle

4. Concierge Services (SA6AN)

• requirement for using the Concierge Services (6AN) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK)
  • connection required to the BMW Call Centre at the press of a button via integrated telephone unit
  • transmission of data to the service provider as required in order to identify and localise the vehicle as well as the current route – data are only stored until processing is complete; they are subsequently deleted and not forwarded to third parties

5. Online Entertainment (SA6FV)

• requirement for using the Online Entertainment (6FV) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)

You can find further information on BMW ConnectedDrive at

The BMW ConnectedDrive hotline is available on Tel: +49 89 1250 160 10 from Monday to Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.

Valid as of June 2013
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 time siden, Kjennern skrev:

Mener det er option S616 eller S6AA.

Liten update:

1. BMW ConnectedDrive basic features

• prerequisites for using BMW ConnectedDrive Services & Apps are the basic features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • if you have booked one of these basic features, you can additionally book the services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services (Real Time Traffic Information, Concierge Services, Remote Services, Online Entertainment, Internet) as an extra option
  • one part of these basic features is the special equipment option BMW Teleservices (6AE) including a permanently installed SIM card. The special equipment option is supplied automatically on booking the features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)

a. ConnectedDrive Services (SA6AK)

• the special equipment option is the central unit to allow the further booking of individual services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services
  • use of the service calls for identification of the vehicle and processing of the required information – data are subsequently deleted
  • enquiries are transferred as necessary (as part of point of interest query) to service providers – data are subsequently deleted and are not forwarded to third parties

b. Intelligent Emergency Call (SA6AC)

• prerequisite for the further booking of individual services from BMW ConnectedDrive Digital Services
  • data for identifying and localising the vehicle as well as information relevant for rescue purposes are sent to the emergency call control centre
  • any enquiries that may occur as well as any necessary data are transmitted to the service provider – they are used for rendering the service and not forwarded to third parties

c. BMW Teleservices (SA6AE)

• basis for the BMW Teleservices (6AE) special equipment option is a permanently installed SIM card in the vehicle. The special equipment option is supplied automatically on booking the features ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • this service is used to maintain the customer’s mobility
  • when service is needed or ordered by the customer, the service-related technical data (e.g. service information, vehicle status information, etc.) are sent to BMW 
  • when service is needed no personal information is transferred
  • regular transfer of technical data to BMW for development purposes in the form of a BMW Teleservice Report – purely technical, no personal information. The function BMW Teleservice Report isn't constantly activated. The system is a demand-driven service that sends technical data from individual vehicles to BMW at regular (time or kilometre-based) intervals. This technical, vehicle-specific data (e.g. the status of the coolant thermostat) is useful for the further development of our vehicles
  • examination of the battery charge status by BMW Teleservice Battery Guard; if the charge falls alarmingly because the parking lights were left on, the customer receives a notification by text message or email (according to registration / personal settings on the ConnectedDrive website).

2. Real Time Traffic Information (SA6AM)

• requirement for using the Real Time traffic Information (6AM) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • required traffic information is determined by Floating Car Data, for which every BMW with ConnectedDrive capability is representing a mobile traffic sensor or Floating Car
  • individual positioning and sensor data – completely anonymised – are sent to BMW and a service provider with details of the current time

3. Remote Services (SA6AP)

• requirement for using the Remote Services (6AP) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)
  • requirement: registration in the My BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal
  • the vehicle can, for example, be locked and unlocked via the BMW Call Centre or My BMW Remote App (smartphone app)
  • My BMW Remote App is available on the App Store or on Google Play™
  • other Remote Services functions: localisation of the vehicle by flashing the lights/sounding the horn, temperature control inside the vehicle, sending POIs (Points of Interest) to the vehicle

4. Concierge Services (SA6AN)

• requirement for using the Concierge Services (6AN) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK)
  • connection required to the BMW Call Centre at the press of a button via integrated telephone unit
  • transmission of data to the service provider as required in order to identify and localise the vehicle as well as the current route – data are only stored until processing is complete; they are subsequently deleted and not forwarded to third parties

5. Online Entertainment (SA6FV)

• requirement for using the Online Entertainment (6FV) service: ConnectedDrive Services (6AK) and/or Intelligent Emergency Call (6AC)

You can find further information on BMW ConnectedDrive at

The BMW ConnectedDrive hotline is available on Tel: +49 89 1250 160 10 from Monday to Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.

Valid as of June 2013

Hei.

Har både 6AA og 616 i min utstyrs liste. Prøvde å sette opp tysk brukerkonto via nettbrett og mobil, kan jo være at man må bruke pc for å kunne følge linken som ligger inne på tråden her. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sørg for at du bruker en e-post adresse du ikke har brukt på Norsk konto om du har opprettet denne. Ta kopi av vognkort og fyll inn det egenerklæringsskjema jeg la ved i den andre tråden. Send dette til BMW connected drive i Tyskland. 

Stor mulighet for at du må betale for tjenester når du får knyttet opp bil mot connected drive.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den listen lengre oppe, den fungerte i min 2010 E60 det første året når jeg fikk den. tidligere eier i Tyskland hadde kjøpt en 3 års avtale. Så dette da kvittering lå i hanskerommet. Å ja det fungerte, fikk opp værmelding å andre ting via internett. Fikk å en høflige tysk dame på linjen når når jeg lekte litt med ting jeg ikke hadde helt styr på hehe. Men Apps hadde jeg ikke.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 year later...
On 18.11.2016 at 18.42, Oddbjørn BMW F11 2012 skrev:

Da har jeg sendt en forespørsel til BMW i tyskland.:-D

Så no e det bare å smørre sæ med tolmodighet å vente.8)

Må no bare takke for hjelpen her inne så langt.  :-D

Fikk du det til å funke? :) Jeg har samme problem som deg.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...