Gå til innhold

Battery for 1996 328i Cabriolet in Oslo?

Cris

Anbefalte innlegg

Heisann! I l kept my 1996 328i Cabrio (E36) in the garage during winter, but forgot to detach the battery, which is now dead. Since I guess it went off charge weeks ago, I think I'd better get a new one. Mounting should be easy, but I wonder if there's any place in Oslo or surrounding that sells them, or which battery works with that model. Since it's a 328i Cabrio, it has to be vibration resistant - a normal battery would break pretty quick!

Tusent takk for any response! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks Eivind. I am not so sure, as the manual doesn't say - it just states that only certain batteries can be used. From what I  get,the reasons are two: one is the design, which transmits vibrations  to the battery tray on purpose,so that the battery has to be vibration-resistant; the other is that the battery compartment is also smaller than for standard E36, so a regular one simply won't fit. The size should be  DIN77 IIRC from what I gather from the Internet - apparently quite an unusual one.

Worst case I'll go a BMW dealer and buy it there - any recommended? I kinda remember seeing one in Hasle for example.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Now i don't have the reg. number of your car, but acording to GS Bildeler the 328i covertible needs a 70AH battery , and the partsnumber is 61212158447, they want 1822kr for it. GS Bildeler are located at Grenseveien 97.

Or you can visit Sønnak AS in Brobekkveien 101 they could also help you ;)

They have the SA770(1689kr), SB740(1489kr) and SC700(1289kr) that will fit the converitble :)

Endret av Eivind320x
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...