Gå til innhold

Noen som kjenner til denne bilen på finn.no ?

Larslol

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 30
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeg fikk dette svaret på en mail jeg sendte:

Hello,

I am sorry that I am not writing You in Norway language because I do not speak it very well and it is better to write in English. If You are having problems understanding my message, don't hesitate to contact me but I hope the details I am giving will be easily understood.

The car is in great working condition, has no scratches or dents, never been involved in any kind of accidents and also the car interior is impeccable ( I do not smoke ). The engine works perfectly, all the services were done to at an authorised service. I can ensure You that the car is full operational. You can also see in the photos I have posted that the car is in perfect condition.

I bought this car from The Netherlands at the same time when I bought a holiday house there. Due to some financial problems I am having I had to sell the holiday house a few months ago. I did not manage to sell the car too when I sold the house because I did not have a lot of time at my disposal so I decided to take the car with me in England and try to sell it here in England. At this time the car is located in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom same place where me and my family live.

I have tried to sell it in here, but it is very difficult to sell it due to the fact that it has the steering wheel on the left side ( in England the cars have the steering wheel on the right side ). I also tried to sell it to a local dealer but the price that they are offering to me is too low. I have decided to sell the car to a Norway person because the car is still registered in The Netherlands and has Norway papers ( Norway plate number and also Norway certificate which means in case we will close the deal, You won't have to pay any import taxes). The car has all the Norway taxes paid.

If You are interested in buying the car, the total price including the transport taxes to The Netherlands country and also the transfer of the propriety onto your name is 115.000 Kr. I know that the price is under the market price, but it is a fair price considering my situation. As I am very busy with my new job ( I am lawyer ) I can not come to The Netherlands to sell the car there, I prefer to sell the car at a lower price then the market price and close the deal in one of the following ways:

1- The first option would be through a transport company ( they will transport the car and also handle the money / a company that ensures safety for buyer and seller at the same time ). After consulting with some friends, it seems that this is the best way to complete an Internet transaction. The name of the transport company that I prefer to use is Euro Alliance. This is one of the largest transport companies in Europe and they deliver the product directly to buyer's address. The services that they are providing are very safe for both of us. Using this type of company will give You the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it. Through this company it will take maximum 5 business days to have the car delivered to The Netherlands and the car will come with 10 Days Return policy ( In case the car won't meet your conditions You have the right to return it without paying any taxes and your money will be refunded to You immediately).

2- The second option is for You to come to Middlesbrough, United Kingdom and complete the transaction in person by paying cash.

That's all I can say for the moment, but if You are interested in having more information about the transaction or the car I would be glad to reply with more information.

With Respect,

Michael Semsch !

77 Kader Avenue

Middlesbrough Cleveland TS5 8NH

United Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have decided to sell the car to a Norway person because the car is still registered in The Netherlands and has Norway papers ( Norway plate number and also Norway certificate which means in case we will close the deal, You won't have to pay any import taxes)

Jeg har bestemt meg for å selge bilen til en Norge person siden bilen fremdeles er registrert i Nederland og har norske papirer... :?

Er jo ikke lenge siden sist vi så en slik mail her...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dette er åpenbart svindel og jeg har derfor raportert det inn til Finn.no. Jeg skrev følgende:

Bilen ser ut til å være priset langt under markedspris. Selger svarer kun på engelsk + påstår at bilen står registert i Nederland, samtidig som den har norske skilter. Navnet som er oppgitt i annonsen er et annet enn det selger selv opplyser i e-post. Viser ellers til følgende tråd på Bimmers.no:

http://www.bimmers.no/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... c&start=15

:wink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dette er en vanlig måte å svindle personer på.

1. Kopiere tekst og bilder av en bil som ligger til salgs.

2. Vente en liten stund etter bilen solgt.

3. Legge ut samme annonse til en ekstremt billig pris. Gjerne 50-70% under markedsnivå. Alltid uten tlf. nr, kun mail.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hvorfor bryr folk seg om dette med "salgspant i motorvogn"?

Det er da vel helt vanlig å ta opp lån med pant i bilen når man kjøper seg ny bil. Denne panten blir stående til lånet er innfridd. Ikke på noensomhelst måte er dette et beløp en kjøper egentlig trenger å bry seg om.

Tror det er noen misforståelser ute å går angående dette :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nå skal ikke jeg kverrulere for mye her ... men om jeg skulle solgt min bil i dag, så ville salgspanten ha vært ca 2 ganger prisantydningen. Allikevel ville jeg satt igjen med en pen slant fordi jeg ikke har så mye lån på bilen. Derfor er dette med salgspant i motorvogn totalt irrelevant ved kjøp av bil.

:P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hvorfor bryr folk seg om dette med "salgspant i motorvogn"?

Det er da vel helt vanlig å ta opp lån med pant i bilen når man kjøper seg ny bil. Denne panten blir stående til lånet er innfridd. Ikke på noensomhelst måte er dette et beløp en kjøper egentlig trenger å bry seg om.

Tror det er noen misforståelser ute å går angående dette :P

Selvfølgelig er det veldig vanlig med salgspant på bil, men det er viktig å ordne med selger og hans bank slik at denne panten blir betalt av selger ved kjøp viss ikke er det du som ny eier av bilen som arver denne panten/gjelda. En situasjon du ikke vil havne i med andre ord :wink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...