Gå til innhold

Ukjent BMW

Anbefalte innlegg

Thorleif Nilsen (jr) - en meget oppegående deltager på BMW CCNs diskusjonsforum har funnet ut at dette er en designstudie. Videre har han funnet en tekst om hva designeren selv, Jeff Hammoud, sier om studien som kalles "BMW Scar":

I wanted a car that went from being a vehicle of transportation to a trendy fashion accessory, a vehicle for the urban youth who is on the cutting edge of technology and design and is seeking the latest and greatest product.

Inspiration for my BMW concept was the different types of trendy eyewear that have a wild, futuristic ´look at me´ design. Examining the technology of eyewear frames, which hide the metal behind the lens, I incorporated the use of hydro-form steel for the structure and main body frame. The architectural lightweight steel frames support the large transparent door openings allowing the graphical design elements of the glass to be both stylish and functional. The glass can be removed allowing the vehicle to be driven as an open-air vehicle.

The use of laser welding for certain parts decreases the weight of the vehicle and adds structure only to the necessary components. Minimizing the weight of the vehicle makes it more malleable to incorporating alternative fuel sources such as hydrogen fuel cells. Having modular and removable steel body panels means ease of replacement and the opportunity to recycle parts.

Håper dette hjalp på nattesøvnen! :wink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...