Gå til innhold

Lithium-batteri i f80/82

Einar theiste

Anbefalte innlegg

Noen som hvet om disse spesielle batteriene trenger å «vedlikholslades» gjennom vinteren?  Kjører lite nå på vinteren, kun småkjøring en til to dager i uka, og lurte på å investere i en lithium-lader , men usikker på om det egentlig trengs. Koster jo 16 000 for nytt batteri, så kjedelig hvis det skulle ryke😉.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

Charge

Warning!

Do not charge the lithium-ion battery with charging voltages of > 14.0 V!

Do not use rapid-charging programs!

Attention!

When charging the Li-ion battery, preset chargers must be used for this application.

Before charging a lithium ion battery, adjust the charging voltage of existing charger adapters once.

When using chargers preset for lead-acid or AGM batteries, a charging voltage is created that is too high for the lithium-ion battery.

In the event of excessive charging voltage, the Li-ion battery circuit breaker may open generating, among other things, a ccm message on the instrument cluster.

Do not exceed the maximum charging voltage of 14.0 V when charging a lithium ion battery. This applies not only to lithium ion batteries out of the vehicle but also charging by use of the jump start terminal point.

The lithium ion battery should only be charged at a battery temperature of > 5 °C. If charging below 5 °C is absolutely necessary, the maximum current of the charger must be adjusted according to the following table. The maximum permissible charging voltage is 14.0 V.

Battery temperature Maximum permissible duration of the charge current
5 °C to 60 °C 180 A
0 °C to 5 °C 30 A
-10 °C to 0 °C 20 A
-15 °C to -10 °C 10 A
-25 °C to -15 °C 6 A
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 24.1.2019 den 13.56, quandt1960 skrev:

Charge

Warning!

Do not charge the lithium-ion battery with charging voltages of > 14.0 V!

Do not use rapid-charging programs!

Attention!

When charging the Li-ion battery, preset chargers must be used for this application.

Before charging a lithium ion battery, adjust the charging voltage of existing charger adapters once.

When using chargers preset for lead-acid or AGM batteries, a charging voltage is created that is too high for the lithium-ion battery.

In the event of excessive charging voltage, the Li-ion battery circuit breaker may open generating, among other things, a ccm message on the instrument cluster.

Do not exceed the maximum charging voltage of 14.0 V when charging a lithium ion battery. This applies not only to lithium ion batteries out of the vehicle but also charging by use of the jump start terminal point.

The lithium ion battery should only be charged at a battery temperature of > 5 °C. If charging below 5 °C is absolutely necessary, the maximum current of the charger must be adjusted according to the following table. The maximum permissible charging voltage is 14.0 V.

Battery temperature Maximum permissible duration of the charge current
5 °C to 60 °C 180 A
0 °C to 5 °C 30 A
-10 °C to 0 °C 20 A
-15 °C to -10 °C 10 A
-25 °C to -15 °C 6 A

Thanks for info.. I bought myself a spesific lithium-charger from          C-tek. Seems to be working fine👍

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...