Gå til innhold

Rep objekt til salgs 2005 118d

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi all, I am afraid I need to sell this car.  It needs a new rear subframe due to rust which is strange as the car is generally not terrible for corrosion, (the car was in Germany for its first few years and spent 3 of the last 6 years in southern France) the body is good other than a scuff on the rear bumper. If I could do the work myself I would keep the car but without my own workshop it just doesn't make sense any longer. 

There are tons of good parts, either for parting out or to fix the subframe and drive it.  I had the rear differential replaced 4 years (about 10k-15k  km) ago with a rebuilt unit and also had the rear wheel bearings changed at the same time, 5k km ago new front springs and Sachs struts, strut bearings, front disks etc. there are new rear disks and pads are sitting in the back ready to be installed. I changed the battery and cold start controller last winter. There is a trailer hitch installed although the removable hitch part  is in France along with my summer wheels. I had the radio/nav etc computer repaired a few years ago as well. 

2005  118d 180k km  6 speed manual I would like to get 15k nok (so about the cost of just the wheels and tires or the rear differential) 

the car is near Majorstuen in Oslo it runs and drives and still has plates (for another month)   

Luke 

IMG_20180313_170939640.jpg

IMG_20180313_170946088.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...