Gå til innhold

JEPPE: E46 M3 SMG sedan prosjekt

Jeppe

Anbefalte innlegg

I was at the track today and it was loads of fun. We used some time setting up the car and measuring the temp across the tire. We adjusted the camber and ended up with 3,5 degrees on the left and 1,5 on the right. This gave almost identical temp across the tires. The rear camber was fine stock. This track has most turns to the right therefor the difference. The first thing you should get if you track your car is camber/caster plates, it makes such a big difference. We also raised the car 1,5cm front and back cause the tracks in Norway are not smooth..

The car performed perfect and the brakes was incredible, and it was one of the fastest cars there. A guy with a 600whp skyline I passed wondered

what I had done to the engine, it's stock I said...;) He could almost not belive it. But the grip and brake performance was insane, I could pass cars on the inside outside everywhere, it was fun :D

Some pictures and a video!

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Was up at 4 o'clock in the morning to polish the car before the BMW Car club of Norway meeting...

Untitled-2.jpg

At the meeting. I got 3 place in the modified class ;) They said I would have had a chance for the 1 place if the interior was finished. So I will try again next year. And look, I finally got the BMW trunk emblem mounted. I used the smaller emblem from the cabrio cause it was the only emblem that fit this type of CSL trunk.

DSC_0013.jpg

Was out taking some pics at night in Oslo.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bilen er nå parkert for vinteren og vinterbil kjøpt inn;) Hadde ikke samvittighet til å kjøre denne i snø og salt. Er noen smådetaljer som gjenstår, men de skal komme på plass før våren kommer. Det neste nå er å få montert enten kompressor eller turbo slik at jeg ikke

blir frakjørt på langsidene mer;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Da var denne kommet til bimmers også ja. :D

Herlig prosjekt!

Utrolig deilig å se at noen orker å gjøre ting SÅ gjennomført som du gjør! :D

Detaljene og custom-arbeidet på denne bilen er ikke annet enn imponerende

:wink:

Tvangsmaten vil virkelig bli krona på verket. Go for it! :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...