Gå til innhold

635 CSI RAZOR - Du Må Se Det Bil

MRBIZZY

Anbefalte innlegg

Ok guys, who is ready to handle this beast?

635csiRazor.jpg

This 635 CSi is totally rebuilt. The bodywork you see is only the shiny part of the car and it is not some crap plastic - it is all made in metal.

635csiRazor-right.jpg

Engine, suspension and transmission is also rebuilt and after all the custom works the car has gone about 2000 km and now is waiting for its new driver.

It is technically in excellent condition and is ready to go for adventure on a highway.

It holds on the road extremely well - just like a formula ;) and it is strong, very strong!

If you have ever dreamed of a fast and unique car - this is your chance to get one!

I will not put much info about the car here but i will answer all the questions from seriously interested persons. You can contact me by PM or email: mrbizzy@gmail.com

Car is currently registered abroad in EU country but is a VETERANBIL as it is from 1980 so importing it to Norway would be not that difficult.

The price for this unique model is NOK 130'000 (or highest bid) plus all the importing and registration fees.

:idea: Price in the buying contract can be different if that helps with import :idea:

635csiRazor-rear-r.jpg

635csiRazor-rear-l.jpg

635csiRazor-front-l.jpg

635csiRazor-seats-r.jpg

635csiRazor-cockpit.jpg

635csiRazor-motor.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

OK, i would agree on the paint-job i also think it is not the good solution but the person who owned this car wanted to see it that way so he made it that way.

Taste is objective matter and everyone has its own, you guys in Norway are much more cool (i mean calm) when it comes about the looks of the car and retro car movement is much stronger that where this guy is coming from. I can understand it and i actually like the car because i have a similar background.

There are so many things i have not said about it that is under the hood and the body. And that is the most value of this project. Exterior can be changed easily but the sweat, long labor hours and off course money that has gone in turning it into the "beast" is the value.

Please keep speaking out your opinions as it is very normal that different people have different approach to things.

I can only hope that not every one in this forum will have only bad word to say about this car :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

MRBIZZY: It's a special "one of a kind" custom build car....the problem with custom builds is that the (pre)owner has build it just the way he/she likes it...as you say, it's a matter of taste...

I like custom builds, but some builds are after my opinion just not right...

And since the car is very customized it can also be difficult to get it approved for norwegian roads.....there are very strict rules in norway..the car has to be original or converted to a version that was delivered the same year as the car where launched. Otherwise you'll need a brand new approval for that car, and that spesific car only..

I'm not saying that it is hopeless, but there may be some "shear in the sea"....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

oh, i see, so it is not a BMW 635 for the Norwegian road authorities..

Thank you Kekkonen for explaining.

The car is actually approved in the EU and it is a quality rebuild so it might be not that hard to "pass the test" of NOrways road direction.

Does anyone actually know how this process is done?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Contact "statens vegvesen" and tell them that the car has been rebuild, customized and approved in an another eu land.

Then ask what kind of documentation they need and which paragrafh in

the Motor Vehicle Regulations you'll have to take into account to get the car approved for norwegian roads.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just to let you know how hard it might be....here's a short story about an imported car from the us.

A friend of me imported two years ago a 1977 G10 Chevy van from the states.

He wanted to get it approved and registerd here in norway.

The car IS/WAS an original panel van...though, the pre-owner in us had mounted custom "bowtie" windows into the sidepanel on the car and therefore norwegian authorities would'nt approve the car according to the original approval from 1977 in norway..to get the car registerd now and get licenseplates he has to make a brand new approval to that spesific car and as I understood by him that is a matter of cost.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...