Gå til innhold

Programing a key fob for a 2006 e90

Vebjorn

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi! I am trying to make my selv a new key fob because i got the car with only one key, however when i called my local BMW shop the price for a new key was way to high. So i did some recerth on how i coud make my own, but i cant find any videos on e90s or other cars with the same key fob only older cars like the e46 but the videos on the older BMWs say that you can program cheap aftermarked keys with a programer like the ak90+ if your car has a ews system. But the e90 ews dont look the same and is a lot bigger so i wonderd if you can program key fobs for e90s with the ak90+ programer and if so, is it any different? And if not is it a other way to do it your self? Happy for all replice 😁 (and sorry for bad english)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

From what ive understood the car itself is able to program the key. Only when combined with the right software. There is a guy who does wonders with bmw key coding and has even managed to bind one key to both of his cars.  Im doing some research into this aswell as im going to retrofit Comfort Access some time in the future so ill need to code a new key.

Ill let you know if i can find the link to this guy 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...