Gå til innhold

Rar mail. Svindel?

Max Hardcore

Anbefalte innlegg

Fikk denne nå.

Sitat:

Hello, My name is Ian Redman, I am from London, UK and I work for a international construction company. I was assigned to work in Oslo, Norway for the next 2 years. The reason that I've contact you is because I need some information about your car. Since I'm moving to your country I will need a daily car to drive there. I have heard I can't register my old car there due to the high registration fees in Norway so I must buy a car that's registered there. I am really interested in your car and I agree with the price that you're asking for, and that's why I ask you if you can send me some more details about the car. I will arrive in Norway in about a month but until then if the car is OK I will send you a deposit so you can keep me the car until I arrive. All that I am asking you if you can send me the registration papers in which I can see the registration number and the chassis number so I can be sure that I won't have any problem registering the car onto my name. I will be waiting for your answer! Kind Regards, Ian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ja, svindel. :) Ligger jo en fin historie på bilforumet hvor han som ble forsøkt svindlet fucket skikkelig med engelskmannen! Trodde jeg skullle le meg i hjel da jeg leste det. Fikk han til å ringe mange laaaaaaaaaaange telefonsamtaler til Norge på pur fuck! :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Teksten nedenfor er sakset fra en annen, nylig tråd på forumet. Sammenlign med ordlyden i meldingen du selv har fått.:)

Hello, My name is Carl Stephens, I am from London, UK and I work for a international construction company. I was assigned to work in Oslo, Norway for the next 2 years. The reason that I've contacted you is because I need some information about your car. Since I'm moving to your country I will need a daily car to drive there. I have heard I can't register my old car there due the high registration fees in Norway so I must buy a car that's registered there. I am really interested in your car and I agree with the price that you're asking for, and that's why I ask you if you can send me some more details about the car. I will arrive in Norway in about a month but until then if the car is OK I will send you a deposit so you can hold the car for me until I arrive. All that I am asking you if you can send me the registration papers in which I can see the registration number, the chassis> number and the owner's name so I can be sure that I won't have any problem registering the car onto my name. I will be waiting for your answer! Kind Regards, Carl carl.stephens@live.com

Direktelink til tråden:

Er dette forsøk på svindel? engelskmann vil kjøpe bilen min.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Her er en som jeg fikk fra en kar :?

hello, how are you doing today?well i saw your advert for sale on the internet web and i am interested in purchasing it from you so please do let me know your last price converted to pounds ok. also i do like to have more pictures of the car in your next mail to me. thanks. Steven.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...